My Mission Statement
Life is funny sometimes and I think we have to enjoy that. This is meant to be one of those funny things. My wife blogs, so I am going to make fun of what she blogs about. To learn the most about me you should learn about my wife.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Post: 2 in 1
Sorry these treats are dog treats. I have the end-of-semester blues. If you google treats this is what comes up. I don't like reality shows anymore, and I don't like Alec Bladwin.
I wish I was a morning person.
Here is a baby whale. Some day, he will be more then 6 feet tall? Wide? or both.
You should read my wife's blog to get this.
I promise, I know this is weird.
Monday, March 19, 2012
- I think a house with the outdoors, inside would be cool, so I could camp in my bedroom.
- I fluctuate between wanting to do art and wanting to just copy Jackson Pollock.
- Battlestar Gallactica is one of the nerdiest things I do, but cool nerdy.
- Sometimes food is unappealing, really only when I am asleep.
- Flexibility is overrated when I can just get one of those Gopher Grabbers to get something for me.
- I want a longer mullet
- I hate clipping my finger and toenails
- I am going to be in college forever
- I miss my beard, a lot. I have asked my boss at BYU to make it a requirement that I have a beard for the job, and both times she has just laughed at me.
- My fish is blue, but not in a sad way.
- I bought a scarf last month, which was probably the first item of clothing I have bought in 4 months. Which really isn't saying much.
- Extra!: I like bow ties, and not because they are ironic, but because I like them better then regular long neck ties.
Questions from Britt:
- If you could have a cat or a dog (but not both) which would it be?
- I would like both
- My sense of smell
- My ability to grow a beard
- People wake up early?!
- I hate it when a drop of water runs down my windshield when I drive.
- I would like to write novels
- This blog and watching Galactica
- Bigger town or small city
- Being late for class
- Reading more books
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I would bring, from left to right and top to bottom (besides Britt):
My mission scriptures
Phone (someone texted me in the picture!)
Mission Letters home
Bow Tie from Wedding
Mission name tag
All the photos that I can grab
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
What Britt is trying to say with what she would bring, if our house burnt down:
1) She would leave me
2) Our TV is not nice enough to save
3) She would most likely be taking pictures with the digital camera that is not in the picture, as our house was burning down.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Sunday, March 11, 2012
When Brittany says she is obsessed with our new fish, Magikarp, it is an understatement. She has sat by his bowl for probably 20 min. straight, just watching him. But who can blame her, he's cute. And it is very mesmerizing to watch him swim.
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Thanks, Iceland, for being so green.
Thanks, block classes, for trying to cram so much into a shorter time.
Thanks, hot showers, for existing for my wife, and then running out for me.
Thanks, mountains, for being rocky.
Thanks, wife, for knowing when I need to buy more Coke Zero.
Thanks, Heavenly Father, for having a sense of humor.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
I try not to eat my mustache.
My hair looks mullet shaped.
I obviously suffer because of it.
I eat many different grilled cheese sandwiches, because my wife makes them.
And I have an email that means "bearded" in Norwegian.
P.S. Original Post by notwofish
Saturday, February 11, 2012
So I made this. Britt said it needs more sugar. So she put like a bunch of sugar on it. Also, her blog is stealing my ideas. Don't read it. Or comment on it. Or follow her. I guess you can if you want.
1: Jess and Britt, they are always crazy. 2: The show space, or rather the dark place where taking a good picture is almost impossible. 3: Britt trying to take flight. Also, look at how long her freaking hands are! 4: Daniel and Rachel, my brother and sister-in-marriage. They are cute, but they wouldn't go with us to ice cream. You guys can never have ice cream again.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
We take a lot of pictures. Let me restate that, Britt takes a lot of pictures of things and I am one of her favorite things to take a picture of. I appreciate that I am usually ok looking in the pictures. She says in her blog that our kids will realize that we are not lame old people, but I think that they will look at me and notice that I had more hair.
P.S.: notwofish original post
P.S.: notwofish original post