My Mission Statement
Life is funny sometimes and I think we have to enjoy that. This is meant to be one of those funny things. My wife blogs, so I am going to make fun of what she blogs about. To learn the most about me you should learn about my wife.
Thursday, June 7, 2012
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Post: 2 in 1
Sorry these treats are dog treats. I have the end-of-semester blues. If you google treats this is what comes up. I don't like reality shows anymore, and I don't like Alec Bladwin.
I wish I was a morning person.
Here is a baby whale. Some day, he will be more then 6 feet tall? Wide? or both.
You should read my wife's blog to get this.
I promise, I know this is weird.
Monday, March 19, 2012
- I think a house with the outdoors, inside would be cool, so I could camp in my bedroom.
- I fluctuate between wanting to do art and wanting to just copy Jackson Pollock.
- Battlestar Gallactica is one of the nerdiest things I do, but cool nerdy.
- Sometimes food is unappealing, really only when I am asleep.
- Flexibility is overrated when I can just get one of those Gopher Grabbers to get something for me.
- I want a longer mullet
- I hate clipping my finger and toenails
- I am going to be in college forever
- I miss my beard, a lot. I have asked my boss at BYU to make it a requirement that I have a beard for the job, and both times she has just laughed at me.
- My fish is blue, but not in a sad way.
- I bought a scarf last month, which was probably the first item of clothing I have bought in 4 months. Which really isn't saying much.
- Extra!: I like bow ties, and not because they are ironic, but because I like them better then regular long neck ties.
Questions from Britt:
- If you could have a cat or a dog (but not both) which would it be?
- I would like both
- My sense of smell
- My ability to grow a beard
- People wake up early?!
- I hate it when a drop of water runs down my windshield when I drive.
- I would like to write novels
- This blog and watching Galactica
- Bigger town or small city
- Being late for class
- Reading more books
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I would bring, from left to right and top to bottom (besides Britt):
My mission scriptures
Phone (someone texted me in the picture!)
Mission Letters home
Bow Tie from Wedding
Mission name tag
All the photos that I can grab
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
What Britt is trying to say with what she would bring, if our house burnt down:
1) She would leave me
2) Our TV is not nice enough to save
3) She would most likely be taking pictures with the digital camera that is not in the picture, as our house was burning down.