My Mission Statement

Life is funny sometimes and I think we have to enjoy that. This is meant to be one of those funny things. My wife blogs, so I am going to make fun of what she blogs about. To learn the most about me you should learn about my wife.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One Day; Treats

Post: 2 in 1


Sorry these treats are dog treats. I have the end-of-semester blues. If you google treats this is what comes up. I don't like reality shows anymore, and I don't like Alec Bladwin. 

I wish I was a morning person.


Here is a baby whale. Some day, he will be more then 6 feet tall? Wide? or both.

You should read my wife's blog to get this.
I promise, I know this is weird.


1 comment:

  1. We are laughing. Although, it took us a second to realize there were two links at the bottom even though you said it was a two for oner.

    ReplyDelete